Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day celebration

Wed 14 May 2008 - Mother's Day (Sunday May 11) at the Wesley Methodist Church was a grand affair with sale of roses (all sold out), performances and distribution of gifts to mothers as well as Methodist Women. Church service was followed by a lunch at the Enliven Delight Restaurant. Cost per head at lunch was RM12. I thought that it was an increadibly good price in view of the present inflationary prices of goods and services. Pic below shows Jo (right) and me at our table. I must admit that I look fat and extremely fierce! Do I blame it on a lack of expertise on the part of the cameraman (the angle from which the photo was shot, the lighting, etc.) or do I blame it on the sharpness of the camera (it captures images as they are!)? I would prefer to think that it is the former, hmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home