Monday, April 28, 2008

Losing battle against the bulge, unlike Koh Tuat Guek

Mon 28 Apr - MGSS welcomed her new principal,Koh Tuat Guek - ex-Mgss girl (1971) and ex-MGSS staff of 24 years until 2003 when she left for Notre Dame Convent. Today she has come full circle and is back in MGSS as principal.
Koh Tuat Guek has always been fair and slim, sigh, much to my envy. You can see from the picture above taken at today's school assembly that she looks very much the same despite having been away from MGSS for 5 years. Many of us who know her would testify to that. Compare to this scenario - Just the other day I was having dinner with my good friend Jo and her family in Bukit Baru. I hadn't seen her for three weeks and she commented that my face was "puffy" (in other words, fat-lah) and asked me whether I was on any medication. Huh... if Jo weren't my good friend, I would have been eternally insulted. If all the big buttered prawns, 'yew char kuay', 'bachang' and 'roti canai' be the food of love, well then, let's eat on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home