Monday, April 21, 2008

With a little help from my friends

Mon 21 Apr 2008 - How time flies! The days and weeks roll by and soon we will be saying goodbye to the first quarter of the "new" year 2008. This blog has been inactive of late as I have been busy and lazy, as usual. Between my last blog (in March) and now, I have been up to mundane as well as crazy things. The school inspectors came to see me, adding to my flurry and blood pressure in the process. The latest news about extending retirement age among civil servants sends me the shivers - truly, enough is enough! The upcoming school debate next week will also prove to a challenging time for me. So far, I have managed to get all 17 adjudicators required to run the debate and hopefully, none of them will pull out. More news about the debate in my blog next week.

Through all the insanity of work and the family, I have managed to stay sane with the help of good friends around me. They say that laughter is the best medicine and today when I discovered the picture above (taken last Christmas), I couldn't help but be tickled. Where did these two reindeer come from and how did they land in my house? Wait a minute, they look really familiar. Huh, they resemble my dear/deer husband Henry and my daughter Victoria. Coincidence?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home