Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh to be young and healthy 28 July 2008






When I was younger, I chose wealth over health but today as I edge nearer to the half centruy mark, I would definitely go for health. The best things in life are free and simple, and which many of us take for granted each day - to be able to live, to breathe, to see, to be (not-so-) young (sigh...) and to be able to exercise...
Pics from top:
1. Front most is Chu Shir Ling from 4K1. She's a very talkative girl in class (sometimes, no often times, I'd like to give her a good spanking on her bottom) but deep down, she's a very nice girl.
2. Here is our school counsellor, Mdm. Ng Gaik Lam, leading the aerobics pack. Is she doing an Indian dance - Made In India, no?
3. A section of my Form 5K5 girls in action. I have got to take deep breaths and have lots of patience when I go into that class. Basically all pretty nice girls when you get to know them.
4. A sea of faces but each girl is special in God's sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home