Monday, July 7, 2008

Get Healthy! (2 July 2008)




2 July 2008 saw the beginning of a series of morning exercise sessions held in conjunction with Bulan Kecergasan KPM (Ministry of Education's Fitness Month). When I was asked to conduct the first of the exercise sessions, I couldn't help but laugh because I am one of the unfittest teachers in the school! Even climbing up a flight of stairs would leave me huffing and panting, what more conducting a fitness exercise class! But, hey, I survived, with a little help from my daughter and her friend.

Topmost pic: Iman (extreme left) and Victoria (centre) leading the stretching session. Phew... thank God I had them to see me through. That's me on the right, looking slim for once. It's the outfit playing tricks on the eyes...

2nd pic: Form 5K1 girls in action.

3rd pic: A cross-section of the girls who were selected to join the exercise session.

4th pic: Form 5K1 girls doing the Macarena. It was absolutely fun doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home