Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cross-country Run 6 Feb 2009

After the one-week Chinese New Year holiday (with lots of good food and feasting), it was good to go back to my regular line dancing and ballroom dancing schedules whereby I get the chance to shed off all the accumulated flab (if I can!). For the MGSS students, the cross country run was their opportunity to get back into shape.
Pictures from the top:
1. It's me - "I Believe I Can Fly..." The warm-up session. It was scary going up the stage structure and exercising on the small space but I told myself "I Will Survive" and I did!
2. My naughty Form 5K1 girls in action, doing the "Joget Pahang", no?
3. It's registration time for runners...

4. MGSS girls starting their run.

4. Putting their best foot forward... "Take me home country road..."
5. And here are my cheeky (but nice) Form 4K1 girls (waving and making signs) from left Aisha, Nik Camelia, Iman and Athirah. Who's Aisha waving at, I wonder... must be Mr. Goh Tai Peng, their favourite teacher in MGSS...


3 Comments:

Blogger Marvellous.Me said...

its me!!
i can see me in there..
lol..

February 8, 2009 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Eve Lyn said...

Hi cher... Happened to stumble upon ur blog... Didn't noe u had 1 though,hahaha... Hope u still remember me? LOL...

Eve Lyn

April 23, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

Whoa...Mdm Ling..so surprised to find ur blog!!!! Im tasya if u still remember me :) Well i'm gonna spy on you all the time starting today ! :)

June 29, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home